Note: Portions of these terms were adapted from the Automattic Inc. Terms of Service for WordPress.com and AteUpWithMotor Terms of service under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license current as of November 26, 2019. This policy (including both our adaptation of the Automattic terms and our preexisting terms and language as well as our subsequent updates) is offered under the same license. If you elect to use or further adapt our version, we strongly recommend that you note the Effective Date shown toward the bottom of this page and include that date in your attribution if it is reasonably practical to do so. (For a full modification history of the Automattic terms, see the Automattic change log.)
INTENDED USERS; AGE RESTRICTIONS
Old Motors is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 16. If you are younger than 16, you may not use the site. Furthermore, you may not submit comments, contact forms, emails, or other messages to this website or through its related services unless you are at least 18 years old. (Except as otherwise required by law, privacy-related requests or questions pertaining to children under 18 should be submitted by a parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult representative.)
REPRESENTATIONS AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Old Motors website or certain portions thereof may use Google APIs or content served via those APIs (such as Google Fonts and/or Google Hosted Libraries). You agree that your use of the site and such content will be in accordance with the Google APIs Terms of Service and applicable law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All content on this site is presented for the reader’s general information and entertainment. While we strive to make the site content as complete and correct as we reasonably can, the content is provided “as is.” Except as otherwise required by law, and/or, in the case of material used or offered under license (see the Reuse Policy), to the extent expressly required by the applicable license agreement, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose (such as, without limitation, the repair, modification, purchase, appraisal, and/or sale of any vehicle). WE ARE NOT AN AUTOMOBILE REPAIRER OR RETAILER. Your use of any information presented on this website is entirely at your own risk.
Neither we nor our contractors, vendors, or partners make any warranty, express or implied, that the Old Motors website and its content will be error-free or that access to the website and its content will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Periodically, the site content may present estimates of exchange rates between the U.S. dollar and foreign currencies, and/or of the inflation-adjusted modern equivalent of historical dollar amounts. Such figures are approximate estimates, provided solely for the purposes of illustration and reader reference and are NOT intended as financial advice of any kind. We make no warranty whatsoever as to the accuracy of those figures or their fitness for any purpose. This is an automotive history site, not a reference for international currency trading or the historical value of money!
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Old Motors shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control.
USE OF TRADEMARKS
Trade names, trademarks, and/or service marks mentioned or described on this site, including (but not limited to) the names and distinctive logos of automakers, model or trim level names, brand names or trade names of automotive technology or automotive suppliers, and names of other products or websites, are used here for purposes of identification, description, and/or commentary. Such marks remain the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise expressly indicated, we have neither any affiliation or partnership with nor any endorsement by the holders of such marks, and no such affiliation, partnership, or endorsement is implied. This is not an official website of any automaker or automotive brand.
Certain content presented here may use images, historical information, or other media supplied by one or more automakers or their press/PR representatives. Such cases will be noted in the acknowledgements and sources of the relevant content. The use of automaker-supplied images or media in site content does not indicate that the applicable content was in any way authorized, endorsed, or reviewed by that automaker.
The opinions expressed in the content published on the Old Motors website are solely those of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the trademark owners, any advertisers or commentators, or the site’s web host or vendors.
FTC DISCLOSURE NOTICE: PAID ADVERTISEMENTS AND ENDORSEMENTS
Old Motors runs paid text or banner advertisements from various advertisers, which may include (but are not necessarily limited to) new or used car dealers; auto insurers; and other businesses connected with the sale, repair, modification, or insurance of automobiles. Such paid advertisements in text or advertorial form will be identified with words such as, as appropriate, “Sponsor,” “Sponsors,” “Sponsored Link(s),” “Sponsored Content,” “Advertisement,” “Advertisement(s),” or “Paid Promotion” (or by images or icons containing such words). Banner ads running on the sides of the website may also run without specific identification but are not part of the content of the website.
Except as otherwise explicitly indicated (e.g., in a review of a book or other product), references to, depictions of, or advertisements for products or services on Old Motors do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Old Motors of those products or services.
In the event that Old Motors receives financial compensation or any other consideration for any content presented on the site other than paid advertisements (e.g., if we receive a free copy of a book to review), the nature of that compensation will be disclosed as part of the applicable content and/or otherwise adjacent to it.
Links to other sites presented or referenced on the Old Motors website are provided solely for reader information or for the purposes of bibliographic reference. Unless otherwise required by law, Old Motors offers NO warranty and accepts NO responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, appropriateness, legality, safety, utility, or fitness for any purpose of any external website not owned and/or operated by us (including, without limitation, the websites of any Old Motors advertisers) or for your use of such links, which is entirely at your own risk.
By submitting a comment to Old Motors:
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years old. You may not leave a comment if you are younger than 18.
- You warrant and affirm that your comment and/or use of our comment system does not violate any applicable law or regulation or infringe the copyrights or any other rights (such as publicity rights) of any other person or entity.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Old Motors, its proprietor, web host, contractors, partners, licensors, and advertisers (and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents) against any claims related to or arising from your comment or its content.
- You grant Old Motors a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to:
- Publish the comment and its contents (including the name/pseudonym you supply) on the Old Motors website. Note that if the website’s “Recent Comments” widgets are enabled, your name/pseudonym and a link to your comment may also appear (along with other recent comments) in the “Recent Comments” box(es), which may be visible on the home page and other areas of the website as well as the specific article you commented on. The contents of published comments may also appear in search results of the website’s search function.
- Edit or redact the comment as we deem appropriate.
- Make copies of the comment and its contents for reference, backup, and/or other internal administrative purposes.
- You further authorize us to:
- Transmit the comment and its contents via email to the site administrator and, if applicable, to other users who have requested email notifications of replies or follow-up comments.
- Send you email notifications of replies or follow-up comments, if you specifically request such notifications (which you may discontinue upon request).
- Respond to your comment via the email address you supply. Please note that we may respond to your comment (or the associated comment thread, if any) via email in addition to or instead of publishing the comment on the Old Motors website, particularly if we have questions about any of these points, if your comment includes a question or offer of assistance, or if we need to clarify some pertinent details. (For example, if you have submitted two very similar comments, we might email you to ask which one you want us to publish.)
- In the event that your comment contains factual information pertaining to Old Motors content (for example, if you offer a correction or addendum), reflect the factual substance of your comment (for example, by making the noted correction) in the applicable content and record it in our research notes.
Comments are published on the Old Motors website at our sole discretion. Comments are screened prior to publication to prevent spam or defuse contentious arguments. We do not guarantee that any comment you post will be published.
We may redact, edit, delete, decline to publish, or unpublish any comment at any time, with or without notice. Our reasons for editing, redacting, deleting, or otherwise modifying or unpublishing a comment may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Its content exceeds the maximum length allowed by the comment box or otherwise disrupts the formatting or functionality of the site.
- The comment appears to contain malicious code (such as viruses, worms, or Trojan horses) intended to disrupt the functionality of the site or attack users, or contains links to external sites containing such code.
- The comment contains or constitutes spam.
- The comment includes copyrighted material without appropriate authorization, or contains hyperlinks to such material, or violates the privacy of any person.
- The comment violates or appears to violate FTC guidelines on the disclosure of paid endorsements (for example, if you recommend a business of which you are a paid spokesperson without disclosing that relationship in your comment).
- The comment includes abusive language, ad hominem attacks, or defamatory content.
- We believe the commenter was under the age of 18.
- The comment was originally posted in reply to another comment that has been deleted.
Technical problems, such as site backups or upgrades to the comment system, may occasionally result in the inadvertent deletion of recent comments. If you have a question about why a comment was deleted or not published, feel free to contact us via email or the contact form. Again, we do not guarantee that any posted comment will be published.
Comments posted on Old Motors do not necessarily represent our opinions or those of our web host, advertisers, contractors, partners, or licensors. The publication or posting of a comment on Old Motors does NOT necessarily constitute our endorsement of any opinion, product, or service.
When you submit a comment, you may have the option to request email notifications each time a reply or follow-up comment is posted. If you have previously requested such notifications and wish to stop receiving them, please contact us via email (to admin (at) ateupwithmotor (dot) com), by using the Contact Form or by leaving a comment elsewhere on the site asking us to discontinue the notifications and we will do so at our earliest opportunity.
You are free to edit or delete any comment you have previously made. However, since comments on Old Motors are usually moderated, which disables the normal WordPress comment editing/deletion features, the easiest way to modify or remove an existing comment is to reply to it, addressing us and indicating what you would like to do (e.g., “Hey, administrator — I left this comment, but I’d like to delete it now”). Once we see the new message in the comment moderation queue, we will use our best efforts to make the change or deletion you request. We will not publish your amendment/deletion request unless you ask us to do so or the context of the request reasonably suggests that it should be published. If you prefer, you may also contact us directly via email or the contact form specifying which comment you would like us to modify or remove. (However you choose to contact us, please note that we may reply to you via email to clarify or confirm your request prior to making the actual change or deletion.)
Please note that if a comment is deleted from the website, archival copies of the original comment and its associated information may be retained in our records and/or backup files and archives created by us and/or our web host. Under certain rare circumstances — e.g., the restoration of the site from a backup file — a previously deleted comment may reappear. In such instances, we will endeavor to promptly delete any such comments, but we cannot guarantee it. If you notice that your previously deleted comment has reappeared, please let us know via email or the contact form and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Unless otherwise required by law, Old Motors accepts NO responsibility or liability for and makes NO warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with regard to any user comment, including without limitation the comment’s accuracy or suitability for any purpose (including, but not limited to, the repair, modification, purchase, appraisal, or sale of any vehicle); or for the accuracy, utility, or legality of any external website linked in a user comment. Any use of the information contained in any comment on the Old Motors website, particularly comments containing mechanical advice, is entirely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently limit or deny access, either to the commenting feature and/or the site as a whole, to visitors who we believe to be under age 18; whose comments have been unpublished and/or deleted for the above or any other reasons; or whose comments and/or other activities on the site we deem (in our sole judgment) to be abusive, disruptive, or constitute spam.
CONTACT FORM AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION POLICY
By using the contact from or other feedback forms we may offer, or by sending us an email message via any of our (at) ateupwithmotor (dot) com email addresses:
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years old. We cannot respond to communications from persons under 18. Except as otherwise required by law, if we receive a communication from a person we know or reasonably suspect to be under the age of 18, we will promptly delete all copies of the message without acknowledging or responding to it. Except as otherwise required by law, privacy-related requests or questions pertaining to children under 18 should be submitted by a parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult representative.
- You authorize us to respond to your inquiry as appropriate via the email address or other contact information you provide. Please note that while we endeavor to respond to all legitimate inquiries, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a reply.
- You authorize us to transmit your form submission (if applicable) via email to the site administrator, and/or (as applicable) to forward your message to the appropriate Old Motors account or address so that we can properly file and/or respond to that message.
- You grant us a limited, nonexclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to record and/or make copies of your message and its contents for reference, backup, and/or other internal administrative purposes.
- Unless you specifically request otherwise, if your message includes factual information, corrections, or clarifications pertaining to Old Motors content, you authorize us to reflect the factual substance of your message in the applicable content (for example, to make the noted correction or incorporate a point of fact, such as a specification or date).
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS OF USER ASSISTANCE AND INFORMATION
If you provide us (whether via comment, contact form, email, or by other means) with significant assistance with Old Motors content (for example, if you supply images, suggest useful resources, or offer substantial factual corrections) or assist us in the resolution of a technical issue, we may elect to acknowledge you by name or pseudonym, generally in the “Acknowledgments” section of the applicable article(s), unless you have specifically asked us not to or if the context of your communications with us reasonably suggests that you prefer not to be acknowledged or identified. This acknowledgment will be limited to your name/pseudonym and the nature of your assistance and will not include your email address or other personal information unless you expressly request that we publish such additional information. However, in some cases, certain personal information may be obvious or implicit in such an acknowledgement — for example, the nature of your assistance might indicate where you work, or identify you as the owner of a particular car.
In the event that you have received such an acknowledgment here or on Old Motors’s associated social media accounts and would like us to remove it, please contact us via email at contactoldmotors (at) gmail (dot) com or the contact form and we will promptly delete the applicable acknowledgment(s). If you wish to alter or correct the acknowledgment (for example, to replace a pseudonym with your real name or vice versa), we will make our best efforts to accommodate your request so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others or attempt to impersonate some other individual or organization.
The following is our policy for the reuse of Old Motors content.
- HYPERLINKS: You may publish, post, or otherwise share hyperlinks to the Old Motors website or to any individual page or post on the site.
- HOTLINKING: You may NOT “hotlink” to any image, script, or other non-text element hosted on the Old Motors website without our explicit permission. (To be clear, “hotlinking” means causing an image or element hosted on or served by Old Motors to be displayed or run on some external website or service. For example, posting an image tag on your own website or forum with an HREF element pointing to the image location on Old Motors would constitute hotlinking; copying a public domain image from one of our articles and uploading that image to your own website would NOT constitute hotlinking.) This stipulation does not apply to any images or content that are not actually hosted on or served by Old Motors. The use or reuse of any script, font, image, embedded video or audio recording, or other content hosted on or served by an external website is subject to the terms and conditions of the hosting site and the applicable rights holder(s). (See “Reusing Photos and Other Images” below for information on copying images from Old Motors.)
- REFERENCE USE: You may use our articles as references for your own research, articles, or academic papers, provided that you (a) do not plagiarize our work and (b) include appropriate citations. (We would appreciate a link to the applicable Old Motors article(s), although we recognize that isn’t always possible. Naturally, you’re free to create bibliographic citations in whatever format is appropriate for your work.)
- ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSLATION: You are free to use accessibility aids or software (such as screen readers or automated text-to-speech readers) in any reasonable manner for purposes of enabling you to access the site and read or view its content. You are also free to translate the written content into languages other than English (either using automatic translation software or by some other means) for your personal use or internal reference and/or for the purposes of creating bibliographic citations in languages other than English.
- COPYING AND REUSING WRITTEN CONTENT:
- Written content we offer under a specific license: If we explicitly indicate that a specific portion of the site’s written content (for example, a particular article or page) is offered under a Creative Commons or similar license — details of which will be specified within or adjacent to the applicable content — you may copy or use that portion of the content in any manner allowed under the applicable license or otherwise permitted by law. BY DEFAULT, OUR ARTICLES ARE NOT OFFERED UNDER CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. ANY ARTICLE MARKED AS SUCH WILL MAKE SPECIFIC MENTION OF THE LICENSE – OTHERWISE ALL WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. Except as expressly required by the terms of the applicable license or otherwise required by law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any material we offer under such a license, including, without limitation, the associated copyright and other rights information. Any use of such material is entirely at your own risk.
- Public domain material: In the event some specific portion of the written content on the site incorporates material that is in the public domain in your jurisdiction, you may copy or use that public domain material in any manner allowed by applicable law. Please note that material that is in the public domain in the U.S. is not necessarily in the public domain elsewhere and vice versa. (We cannot provide any legal advice regarding public domain material. Except as required by applicable law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any public domain material we publish or display on this website (whether modified or otherwise), including, without limitation, the associated copyright and other rights information. Any use of such material is entirely at your own risk.). WHERE MATERIAL IS PUBLIC DOMAIN, SPECIFIC MENTION WILL BE MADE OF THIS STATUS.
- Material used under license: In the event some portion of the written content on the site incorporates material we have used under a Creative Commons or similar license, the source, attribution information, and applicable license will be noted within or adjacent to the applicable material. We cannot sub-license such material, but you are free to copy or use the licensed material in any manner allowed under the applicable license (or any other license or terms offered by the applicable rights holder(s)), or as otherwise permitted by law. If we have adapted or modified such licensed material, you may assume that our modifications or adaptations are also offered under the specified license. (Please note that we cannot provide any legal advice regarding Creative Commons or similar licenses. Except as expressly required by the terms of the applicable license or otherwise required by law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any material used or offered under such a license, including, without limitation, the associated license, copyright, and other rights information. Any use of such material is entirely at your own risk.)
- All other written content: You are free to print a copy of any portion of the written content and/or save a copy to your computer/device for your personal use or reference — and of course to create bibliographic citations in any applicable format — but except as specified above or otherwise allowed by applicable law, you may NOT publish, republish, or redistribute the written content or any portion of it (other than brief quotations with appropriate attribution and/or bibliographic citations) in any form, whether in print, on the web, or via any other medium or method, or publish or otherwise distribute translations of the written content into languages other than English (other than bibliographic citations), without our prior written permission or, for content not created by us, the authorization of the applicable rights holder. (Again, these stipulations do NOT apply to public domain material or material used or offered under a Creative Commons or similar license, as specified above.)
- REUSING PHOTOS AND OTHER IMAGES:
- Images we offer under a specific license: If we explicitly indicate that a specific image owned by us is offered under a Creative Commons or similar license — details of which will be specified in the applicable image caption or otherwise adjacent to the image — you may copy or use that image in any manner allowed under the applicable license or otherwise permitted by law. Except as expressly required by the terms of the applicable license or otherwise required by law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any images we offer under such a license, including, without limitation, the accuracy or completeness of any associated copyright and other rights information. Any use of such material is entirely at your own risk.
- Public domain images: Any image on the Old Motors website that is in the public domain in your jurisdiction may be copied or used in any manner permitted by applicable law. (Please note that material that is in the public domain in the U.S. is not necessarily in the public domain elsewhere and vice versa.) If the version of such a public domain image that appears on the Old Motors website has been modified or adapted by us, you are free to copy or reuse our modified/adapted version in any manner permitted by applicable law. We impose no conditions on such reuse (other than any conditions that applicable law may expressly require), although we strongly recommend that you indicate if the original public domain image has been modified or adapted. (Please note that we cannot provide any legal advice regarding public domain images. Except as required by applicable law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any public domain images we publish or display on this website (whether modified or otherwise), including, without limitation, the accuracy or completeness of any associated copyright and other rights information. Any use of such images is entirely at your own risk.)
- Images used under license: Images used on the Old Motors website under a Creative Commons or similar license indicate the image source, attribution information, and applicable license in the applicable image caption. We cannot sub-license such images, but you are free to copy or use the licensed image(s) in any manner allowed under the applicable license (or any other license or terms offered by the applicable rights holder(s)), or as otherwise permitted by law. If we have modified or adapted an image under a Creative Commons or similar license, you may assume that our modifications or adaptations are also offered under the specified license. (Please note that we cannot provide any legal advice regarding Creative Commons or similar licenses. Except as expressly required by the terms of the applicable license or otherwise required by law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any images used or offered under such a license, including, without limitation, the accuracy or completeness of any associated license, copyright, and other rights information. Any use of such images is entirely at your own risk.)<
- All other images: Except as specified above or otherwise allowed by applicable law, you may NOT copy, reuse, or redistribute any of the photos or other images on the site without our prior written permission or, for images not owned by us, the permission of the applicable rights holder(s). If an image is not owned by us, you are of course free to contact the creator or rights holder directly for reuse permission; we cannot grant such permission. If the rights holder authorizes you to reuse their image(s), you do not need any additional permission from us to do so.
- COMMENTS: Comments posted on Old Motors are the property of the people who originally posted those comments. Except as otherwise allowed by applicable law, if you wish to reprint or reuse a comment posted on this website by someone other than us, you will need to seek the permission of the original poster (or other applicable rights holder(s)). We cannot grant such permission, although if you obtain the permission of the original poster/rights holder(s) to reprint or reuse their comment, you do not need any additional permission from us unless you also wish to reprint our comments and/or other content owned by us (for instance, if you want to reprint a comment thread between us and one or more other site visitors). The same is true of photographs, images, or other non-text content in comments left by people other than us.
- OTHER ELEMENTS: Some elements of the Old Motors website are neither written content nor images (e.g., scripts or font files). Most of those elements are used under license. In the event we distribute (or “convey,” in the sense defined by the GNU General Public License, version 3) any such non-text/non-image elements (for example, if one of our articles allows you to download an electronic file that includes an open source font package), you may use those elements in any manner allowed by the specified license (or any other license or terms offered by the applicable rights holder(s)), or as otherwise permitted by law. Except as expressly required by the terms of the applicable license or otherwise required by law, we offer NO WARRANTY whatsoever with regard to any such non-text/non-image elements, including, without limitation, the accuracy or completeness of any associated license, copyright, and other rights information. Any use of such elements is entirely at your own risk.
- TRADEMARK REUSE: You may NOT use the Old Motors name, logo, or any related trademarks or service marks for any commercial purpose without our advance written permission.
If you have any questions, or you are interested in reprinting, excerpting, or translating any Old Motors content (e.g., for your own website or book), please send us a note using the contact form.
USE OF USER-SUPPLIED IMAGES
The following terms and conditions shall apply to any photograph, illustration, or other image (“Images”) you provide to us for use on Old Motors. Please note that if you choose to make your Images available under a Creative Commons or other similar license (which you are in no way obliged to do), you may elect to have us use your Images under that license rather than the terms listed here.
Otherwise, by submitting any Images to us:
- You affirm that the Images are (a) your own, original work(s), and wholly owned by you, (b) verifiably in the public domain, or (c) otherwise owned and/or administered by you. In the event that the Images are not your own work, you must inform us of their legal authorship and your rights to publish/distribute them.
- You affirm that you have the legal right to use and license the Images.
- You agree to indemnify Old Motors, its web host, and its advertisers and affiliates against any claims related to your ownership and/or authorship of the Images, your rights to use or license the Images, and/or your representations of your ownership, authorship, and/or rights.
- You grant Old Motors a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish the Images on the Old Motors website and related channels, with the understanding that Old Motors will not publish or otherwise distribute the Images by any other means or license the Images to any other website or entity (except as specifically required to display the Images on the Old Motors website or for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes) without your prior authorization.
- As part of the above license, you authorize Old Motors to modify the size, image file format, file names, and/or metadata of the digital image files containing the Images (or if necessary to create electronic copies of those image files of appropriate size, format, filename, and metadata) for the specific purposes of displaying the Images on the Old Motors website, clearly indicating their provenance, and for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes. (For example, if a digital image file is too large for display on the web and has a numeric filename, you authorize us to resize the file and give it a descriptive file name and metadata consistent with our customary practice.)
- You consent to Old Motors’s collection, processing, and publication of any personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information shown in the Images or otherwise contained in the digital image files.
- In the event that you sell, publish, or otherwise license the Images to any other publication or entity in any manner that would conflict with or rescind the license granted to Old Motors hereunder (e.g., if you sell exclusive rights to a photograph to a magazine or news service), or if you elect to cancel or otherwise rescind Old Motors’s license to use the Images for any other reason, you agree to notify Old Motors in writing or via email at least fourteen (14) days prior to the effective date of such sale, license, or cancellation, to allow time to remove the Images from the Old Motors website.
- You understand and agree that in the event you cancel or otherwise rescind the license granted to Old Motors herein, Old Motors may retain archival copies of the Images for administrative purposes, or as part of backup files created by Old Motors or its web host. However, Old Motors will not publish or otherwise distribute such copies without your authorization.
- You understand and acknowledge that we reserve the right to decline to use or to remove any Images from the Old Motors website at any time, with or without notice.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
Virtually all photographic material on our website is originally produced or used with the express permission of the original creators. Occaisionally, as identified earlier in this agreement, Old Motors may use material supplied by various OEMs for reference purposes. If you believe that material (such as photos, images, or other content) used on or linked to by the Old Motors website violates your copyright, please contact the proprietor, Alex Kwanten, via email at contactoldmotors (at) gmail (dot) com or by mail at 7342 15th Ave. NW, Seattle, WA, 98117. Please be sure to include:
- Your legal name and contact information, including your email address.
- A detailed description of the applicable work(s).
- The location of the work(s) on the Old Motors site (including the URL and page number, as applicable).
- Your statement that:
- You are either the legal owner of the work or an authorized agent of such owner, and
- You have the good faith belief that the use of the applicable work is (1) not authorized by the owner of the work and (2) not otherwise permitted by law.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic.
We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
If the material in question was provided to us by a third party, you expressly authorize us to forward your claim to that third party.
Old Motors will take reasonable efforts to terminate access to the website by a visitor who is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyrights or other intellectual property rights (e.g., by blocking the user’s IP address).
If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Old Motors website. Old Motors may terminate your access to any or all part of the website, with or without cause or notice, at any time.